Membership of the British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine is open to any registered medical practitioner who has an interest in disability and its management. As well as consultants and trainees in Rehabilitation Medicine, the membership also comprises Geriatricians, Rheumatologists, Spinal Cord Injury doctors and Neurologists.
The benefits of membership include:
- Subscription to Clinical Rehabilitation (twelve issues per year)
- Priority registration at the society's meetings
- Complimentary copies of the society's influential publications
- Twice yearly newsletter
- Participation in regional groups' events
- Opportunities to contribute to national debates and influence decisions of statutory bodies on issues related to the specialty
The annual subscription rates commencing January 2017 are as shown below and include subscription to 'Clinical Rehabilitation'. Subscription is by direct debit only. Subscriptions are collected on acceptance for membership as advised, and annually thereafter on 1 January.
- Ordinary Members (EC): £225.00
- Junior Members (trainees): £75.00 (exc. journal)
- Non EC Members: £231.00
- Retired Member A: £80.00 (exc. journal)
- Retired Member B: £155.00 (inc. journal)
- Overseas Associate: £80.00 (should be a member of own national society)